Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 5
भग्गरागो भग्गदोसो, भग्गमोहो सो भगवा; भग्गमानो भग्गमायो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Bhaggarāgo bhaggadoso, Bhaggamoho so bhagavā; Bhaggamāno bhaggamāyo, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who had vanquished all cravings, aversions, ignorance And conceits and deceits. Truly an Exalted One was he.
- bhaggarāgo - who had vanquished all cravings
- bhaggadoso - had vanquished all aversions
- bhaggamoho - had vanquished all ignorance
- bhaggamāno - had vanquished conceits
- bhaggamāyo - had vanquished deceits
(bhagga: pp. of bhañjati break, break up, destroy)
Last modified: Friday, 14 February 2020, 1:55 AM