Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 5
भग्गमोहो सो भगवा;
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Bhaggamoho so bhagavā;
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who had vanquished all cravings, aversions, ignorance
And conceits and deceits.
Truly an Exalted One was he.
- bhaggarāgo - who had vanquished all cravings
- bhaggadoso - had vanquished all aversions
- bhaggamoho - had vanquished all ignorance
- bhaggamāno - had vanquished conceits
- bhaggamāyo - had vanquished deceits
(bhagga: pp. of bhañjati break, break up, destroy)
Last modified: Friday, 14 February 2020, 1:55 AM