You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 72
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Endowed with foresight, he was the first to walk on the Dhamma Path,
Foremost amongst the seers and the preachers,
Amongst the wise and the teachers.
- aggo - highest, topmost, pre-eminent
- gocaro - resort, domain, range, pasture
- gū - going, having gone, being perfected in
- aññū - having knowledge
- desako - teacher
- ñāṇī - possessed of wisdom, insight
- bhāṇī - teacher, preacher
Last modified: Thursday, 6 August 2020, 2:12 PM