You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 54
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was a bearer and a dispenser of peace,
Radiating peace he bore a peaceful disposition,
He dwelled in harmony, firmly established in peace.
- santi + dhārī - peace + bearing
- santi + kārī - peace + doing
- santi + cārī - peaceful + conduct
- santimano - established in peace
- santi + sārī - peace + wandering, going
- santi + ṭhito - peace + firmly based
Last modified: Wednesday, 12 February 2020, 10:51 AM