You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 43
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was completely freed from all mental defilements,
Always in a state of detachment
he was completely indifferent to all attachments.
- sabbāsavā vinimutto - completely freed from all mental defilements
- sabba + āsavā - all + mental defilements
- sadā vilaggamānaso - always in a state of detachment
- vi + lagga (pp.) + mānaso - attached, fastened + purpose, intention
- sabbāsajjā vippamutto - completely indifferent to all attachments
- āsajjā: ger of āsādeti: - approach, come near to, having attained
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:13 PM