You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 42
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was always free from confusion,
In every way unobstructed from infatuation,
In every respect liberated from burning.
- sabbadā sammosamutto - always free from confusion
- sammosa - confusion, bewilderment, infatuation
- sammohamutto - free from infatuation
- sabbathā - in every way
- sabbadhi - in every respect
- santāpamutto - liberated from burning
- santāpa + mutto - torment, grief + liberated, freed
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:12 PM