You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 39
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was free from aggregates and bondage (of clinging),
From sins and from defilement,
And completely redeemed from greed and desires.
- khandhamutto - free from aggregates
- bandhamutto - free from bondage
- kalimutto - free from sins
- kali - discord, disaster, bringing bad luck
- sabbathā pipāsāmutto - completely redeemed from greed and desires
- sabbathā + pipāsā + mutto - in every way + thirst, longing, desire + liberated
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:11 PM