You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 25
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was free from yearning and egoism,
Without any support and free from desires and defilements,
Free from all hindrances to spiritual progress he had nothing to sacrifice.
- nimmamo (ni+m+mamo) - not + mine
- nirahaṅkāro (ni+r+ahaṃ+kāro) - free from egoism, selfishness
- nirālambo - without any support
- nirālayo - free from desires and defilements
- nippapañco (ni+p+papañco) - free from obstacle, impediment
- nirārambho (ni+r+ārambho) - without effort, undertaking
Last modified: Monday, 24 February 2020, 2:50 AM