Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 20
सब्बञेय्यधम्मं ञत्वा, ञत्तधम्मं अदेसयि; अभिञ्ञाञाणसम्पुण्णो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Sabbañeyyadhammaṃ ñatvā, Ñattadhammaṃ adesayi; Abhiññāñāṇasampuṇṇo, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who, endowed with supreme wisdom, Having fully realized the entity of Dhamma, Preached it in full detail.
- sabbañeyyadhammaṃ - the entity of Dhamma
(sabba + ñeyya + dhammaṃ - all + what should be known + Dhamma)
- ñeyya (ftpp. of jānati) - should be known
- ñatvā (ger. of jānati) - having fully realized
- ñattadhammaṃ - made known + Dhamma
- adesayi - preached
- abhiññāñāṇasampuṇṇo - endowed with supreme kind of wisdom
(abhiññā + ñāṇa + sampuṇṇo - highest wisdom + knowledge + filled)
Last modified: Friday, 21 February 2020, 1:54 AM