You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 20
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who, endowed with supreme wisdom,
Having fully realized the entity of Dhamma,
Preached it in full detail.
- sabbañeyyadhammaṃ - the entity of Dhamma
(sabba + ñeyya + dhammaṃ - all + what should be known + Dhamma)
- ñeyya (ftpp. of jānati) - should be known
- ñatvā (ger. of jānati) - having fully realized
- ñattadhammaṃ - made known + Dhamma
- adesayi - preached
- abhiññāñāṇasampuṇṇo - endowed with supreme kind of wisdom
(abhiññā + ñāṇa + sampuṇṇo - highest wisdom + knowledge + filled)
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:02 PM