Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 17
महागुरु नरगुरु, देवगुरु गुरुवरो; जेट्ठगुरु सेट्ठगुरु, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Mahāguru naraguru, Devaguru guruvaro; Jeṭṭhaguru seṭṭhaguru, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, The great and supreme teacher of men and gods, The highest teacher, foremost of outstanding qualities.
- mahāguru - a great teacher
- naraguru - a teacher of men
- devaguru - a teacher of gods
- guruvaro - supreme teacher
- jeṭṭhaguru - highest teacher
- seṭṭhaguru - a foremost teacher of outstanding qualities
Last modified: Friday, 21 February 2020, 1:48 AM