You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 17
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
The great and supreme teacher of men and gods,
The highest teacher, foremost of outstanding qualities.
- mahāguru - a great teacher
- naraguru - a teacher of men
- devaguru - a teacher of gods
- guruvaro - supreme teacher
- jeṭṭhaguru - highest teacher
- seṭṭhaguru - a foremost teacher of outstanding qualities
Last modified: Friday, 21 February 2020, 1:48 AM