You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 69
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was the foremost amongst the worshipped and the extolled,
The honoured and the adored,
And amongst those to be venerated and revered.
- pūjito (pp. of pūjeti) - worshipped, venerated
- thomito (pp. of thometi) - praised
- mānito (pp. of māneti) - respected, honoured
- vandito (pp. of vandati) - venerated, adored
- abhi + vādito (pp. of abhivāndeti) - saluted, honoured
- pujjo (adj.) - to be honoured
Last modified: Friday, 5 June 2020, 12:25 PM