Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 49
लोकमित्तो लोकहितो, लोकहन्धु लोकसखा; तिलोके आलोककरो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Lokamitto lokahito, Lokabandhu lokasakhā; Tiloke ālokakaro, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who was a friend of all and who worked for the welfare of all, Like a brother and a friend, He produced light in all the three worlds.
- lokamitto - a friend of all
- lokahito - worked for the welfare of all
- lokabandhu - like a brother
- lokasakhā - like a friend
- tiloke ālokakaro - produced light in the three worlds
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 11:09 PM