Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 47
भवनेत्तिया विमुत्तो, भवोघमुत्तमानसो; सब्बत्थ संयोगमुत्तो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Bhavanettiyā vimutto, Bhavoghamuttamānaso; Sabbattha saṃyogamutto, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who was completely free from the cravings of rebirth, And the tides of rebirth as well, Liberated from bondage everywhere.
- bhavanettiyā vimutto - completely free from the cravings of rebirth
- bhavanetti - desire, craving for rebirth
- bhavoghamuttamānaso - free from the tides of rebirth
- bhava + ogha + mutta + mānaso - becoming + flood, torrent + freed + intention
- sabbattha saṃyogamutto - free from bondage everywhere
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 11:04 PM