Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 47
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was completely free from the cravings of rebirth,
And the tides of rebirth as well,
Liberated from bondage everywhere.
- bhavanettiyā vimutto - completely free from the cravings of rebirth
- bhavanetti - desire, craving for rebirth
- bhavoghamuttamānaso - free from the tides of rebirth
- bhava + ogha + mutta + mānaso - becoming + flood, torrent + freed + intention
- sabbattha saṃyogamutto - free from bondage everywhere
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 11:04 PM