Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 33
मायामुत्तो मोहमुत्तो, मक्खमुत्तो मुत्तमदो; किच्छामुत्तो मुच्छामुत्तो. बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Māyāmutto mohamutto, Makkhamutto muttamado; Kicchāmutto mucchāmutto. Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who was released from deceit and ignorance, Freed from hypocrisy and pride, He was rid of all distress and infatuation.
- māyāmutto - freed from deceit
- mutto (pp. of muñcati) - released, set free
- mohamutto - freed from ignorance
- makkhamutto - freed from hypocrisy
- muttamado - freed from pride
- kicchāmutto - freed from all distress
- mucchāmutto - freed from all infatuation
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 6:42 PM