You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 33
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was released from deceit and ignorance,
Freed from hypocrisy and pride,
He was rid of all distress and infatuation.
- māyāmutto - freed from deceit
- mutto (pp. of muñcati) - released, set free
- mohamutto - freed from ignorance
- makkhamutto - freed from hypocrisy
- muttamado - freed from pride
- kicchāmutto - freed from all distress
- mucchāmutto - freed from all infatuation
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:09 PM