You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 31
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was full of lore, the embodiment of knowledge,
A researcher of knowledge he possessed extraordinary wisdom,
Who was blessed with the vision of knowledge.
- ñāṇamayo - made of knowledge
- ñāṇālayo (ñāṇa+ālayo) - abode of knowledge
- ñāṇesī (ñāṇa + esī aor. of esati) - seeking knowledge
- ñāṇakovido - possessed extraordinary wisdom
- ñāṇadassanasampanno - blessed with the vision of knowledge
Last modified: Saturday, 7 July 2018, 4:08 PM