Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 31
ञाणमयो ञाणालयो, ञाणेसी ञाणकोविदो; ञाणदस्सनसम्पन्नो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Ñāṇamayo ñāṇālayo, Ñāṇesī ñāṇakovido; Ñāṇadassanasampanno, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who was full of lore, the embodiment of knowledge, A researcher of knowledge he possessed extraordinary wisdom, Who was blessed with the vision of knowledge.
- ñāṇamayo - made of knowledge
- ñāṇālayo (ñāṇa+ālayo) - abode of knowledge
- ñāṇesī (ñāṇa + esī aor. of esati) - seeking knowledge
- ñāṇakovido - possessed extraordinary wisdom
- ñāṇadassanasampanno - blessed with the vision of knowledge
Last modified: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 6:32 PM