Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 30
ञाणञ्ञू ञाणसम्पन्नो, पञ्ञासम्पन्नो सब्बञ्ञू; धम्मञ्ञू धम्मसम्पन्नो, बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Ñāṇaññū ñāṇasampanno, Paññāsampanno sabbaññū; Dhammaññū dhammasampanno, Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha, Who was highly knowledgeable, possessing wealth of knowledge and deep wisdom, Of omniscient knowledge, And endowed with its wealth he was well-versed in Dhamma.
- ñāṇaññū - highly knowledgeable
- ñāṇasampanno - possessed wealth of knowledge
- paññāsampanno - full of deepest wisdom
- sabbaññū - of omniscient knowledge
- dhammaññū - well-versed in Dhamma, knowing it well
- dhammasampanno - endowed with Dhamma`s wealth
Last modified: Monday, 24 February 2020, 11:38 AM