You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 30
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Who was highly knowledgeable,
possessing wealth of knowledge and deep wisdom,
Of omniscient knowledge,
And endowed with its wealth he was well-versed in Dhamma.
- ñāṇaññū - highly knowledgeable
- ñāṇasampanno - possessed wealth of knowledge
- paññāsampanno - full of deepest wisdom
- sabbaññū - of omniscient knowledge
- dhammaññū - well-versed in Dhamma, knowing it well
- dhammasampanno - endowed with Dhamma`s wealth
Last modified: Monday, 24 February 2020, 11:38 AM