You are currently using guest access (Log in
Buddhasahassanāmāvali - Verse 8
बुद्धं तं पणमाम्यहं.
Buddhaṃ taṃ paṇamāmyahaṃ.
I bow to the Buddha,
Freed from all craving and aversion,
Without ill-will or fear,
He was freed from all mental defilements and ignorance.
- vītarāgo - free from all craving
- vītadoso - free from all aversion
- vītakodho - without any illwill
- vītabhayo - without any fear
- vītāsavo - freed from all mental defilements
- vītamoho - free from any ignorance
(vīta: pp. of eti gone, freed from, deprived)
Last modified: Friday, 14 February 2020, 2:25 PM